Tuesday 9 July 2013

Camper Jam and Chinese Video Meeting

Hello,
  Hope youve had a good weekend, its been so sunny here in England. It makes a change from the usual rainy days sat inside complaining. =D Anyway this weekend I took advantage of the beautiful weather as I went camping at Western Park, CamperJam '13 was on (VW Festival).
Where's Wally ?
The picture above is of my mum, becca and me getting ready for the Where's Wally ? night.I think weve scrubbed up pretty well haha. The enteritainment was in big Marquees and they have live music on, the Friday night it was...wait for it... GREASE !!!! WOW my favourite it was so good, 'Danny' and 'Sandy' were really good at singing and it was such a good laugh.
Listening to Grease 
Becca and I slept in a tent Friday night, which was actually alright cos it was so hot it was nice not to be inside a camper, though a mattress would of been nicer than soil to lie on. Shockingly mum agreed to allow Beck and me to sleep in the camper on Saturday, she was actually giving up her pride and joy to sleep in a TENT, I wasnt complaining though lol.










Saturday was lovely we went to the fair, not a great idea after a few pints admittedly, but who can say no to a cute 7 year old ? It was so relaxing and hot it was perfect, Im defo gonna go to the next Camper Show, well thats if Im even in the country at the moment well never know, im like a loose cannon ball.
 Saturday night we had mums homemade Chilli and curry, god I do miss her cooking shes just awesome at it. Look how messy out camp was and we were only there for two nights!!! After having tea and more beers we went off to the entertainment again it was a Golden Oldies night which was great having a dance to all the classics that just everybody loves. (and if you dont your just not normal)




Sunday was nice soaking up some rays and having a final walk around the stalls and buying some bits and bobs.









And before I went home we got my baby Frankie a little cap haha he looked like a little gentleman, I dont care what you think he looked gorgeous. It was one of the best weekends of my life, such a good laugh.

Anyway back to reality Ive got my video meeting at 2pm today with the Chinese family im so nervous Ive prepared some questions though;
  • What my hours would be ?
  • Time off?
  • How far the local school?
  • How would be overcome the language barrier?
  • Teaching the children English ?
  • What household chores would I be expected to do?
  • Im only used to cooking English dishes so to start with may need some assistance with preparing Chinese meals.
Thats all I can think of for now hopefully I will think of some more during the interview. Ekk if this goes well I could be living in China in 12 weeks, thats bloody crazy and a very bizarre thought. 

Ill keep you updated on how the video meeting went, Wish me Luck.

Bye 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment