Thursday 4 July 2013

Thank you

Hi Again,

I would just like to thank the writers of these two blogs;

They have been a huge help as there is not a lot of information on-line and you can research for hours and feel like your not getting anywhere. Anyway long story short I came across these two blogs (which actually made me create this one) they have quite a bit of information and its in a personal way rather than heaps of  unprocessable (I like that made up word, I should contact Oxford Dictionary) information. 

I want to get everything sorted out NOW, but I cant as its not all up to me know Karen needs to sort out a video meeting time. I need to get me out of this house sometimes cant wait to go away this weekend with my mum, dad, beck and my baby Frankie (my dog) we need a good catch up. Im going to western park to CamperJam, its a VW festival. My mum and dad own a purple Bay (VW) Campervan, its their pride and joy, I think they actually love it more than me !!!! 


On Friday night its a Where's Wally ? fancy dress theme Ive made Becca (My 7 year old cousin, more like a sister) a unique Where'sWally?/VW outfit. So Friday night its gonna be drinking getting tent set up and having a laugh, waking up Saturday morning and having a brew and breakfast then looking round all the stalls and shops spending money on stuff that I dont need (What a surprise). Then Saturday night its a live band and more drinking WOOOOO I cant wait, then Sunday packing up saying goodbye then driving back down to Devon in Katie. (My KA)



Also I cant believe how close Romania is (Im volunteering in an orphanage in Romania) Amy and I go on the 3rd August to the 13th August, we booked it like over a year ago now its 29 days away it all seems a bit surreal. I need to get organised, get packed blah blah blah  Im going home on 19th July so have all weekend to pack, apart from going out obvs. 

Anyway enough babbling for one day, Goodnight Sleep Tight don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment